- Weekly appointments with our Mental Health liaison service take place within the practice following a referral from an appropriate clinician
- Weekly clinics are offered with the community service for our patients living with drug and alcohol addiction. Suspended during COVID-19 pandemic
Citizen’s Advice Bureau
- CAB offer a clinic from within the practice every other week for our patients needing advice on a wide range of topics including housing, debt and benefits. Suspended during COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Personalised Eating Disorder Service are a specialist eating disorder charity offering daily appointments from within the practice
- Diagnostic Healthcare provide daily ultrasound services operating from within the practice after referral from a clinician
Diabetic Eye Screening
- The diabetic eye screening team undertake their services every day from within the practice
- The counselling service operates out of the practice twice weekly following referral from an appropriate clinician
- Boroughbury are pleased to offer its patients an on-site Stop Smoking Clinic, Health Trainer Clinic and Diabetes Health Trainer Clinic in partnership with Healthy You.
For more information on the services provided or to refer yourself to another Healthy You Service please call 0333 005 0093, Text healthyu to 60777 or visit www.healthyyou.org.uk
- Weekly appointments with the Falls Team are offered from within the practice