Your wellbeing matters to us
We have a Social Prescribing Link worker. This is a specialist who can support you with issues that are affecting your health and wellbeing.
They can offer free confidential advice and help connect you to support and services for any of the following:
- Meeting new people, Social Activities/Hobbies/Volunteering
- Emotional wellbeing – Stress management/Anxiety/Loneliness and isolation
- Lifestyle changes – Weight management/Smoking/Alcohol
- Education – Skills development/Training
- Managing your money e.g. Debt/Housing/Benefits.
To arrange an appointment please speak to one of our reception team.