To provide professional, accessible, high quality, comprehensive healthcare services that inspires confidence in our patients and our community.
- We aim to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients in a safe and welcoming environment. Our Doctors and staff are approachable, respectful and patient-centered
- We aim to be at the forefront of modern general practice, offering a wide range of services and facilities
- We aim to be a Centre of Excellence for teaching and training of medical students, GP Registrars and Nurses
- We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration, patient contact and clinical activity
- We will continue to invest in our staff, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient and adaptable work force to meet the needs of our patients and communities
- We aim to support the development through a greater understanding and treatment of disease through proactive engagement with research projects
- We will seek to collaborate and work in partnership to strengthen community links and respond to local, regional and national initiatives
We are accountable:
We ensure we take responsibility for our actions, and are open and transparent to the people who use our service.
We are fair:
We are consistent in the way we deal with people, both patients and staff, we act courteously, show consideration, compassion and understanding valuing each person as an individual.
We are professional:
We strive to achieve a high level of medical care for our patients and responsive to medical need both for the individual and for the community as a whole. We maintain our professional learning and follow guidelines where appropriate to do so.
Our success is built upon the personal and professional achievement of everyone who works at Boroughbury Medical Centre.
We are innovative:
We constantly review the service we provide and improve it when and where possible. We use all available resources, including technology to provide the best service we can.
We nurture innovation, lead on learning and development and embrace emerging technologies.
We are caring:
We will put our patients at the heart of all that we do.
We respect and value everyone for their contribution, we engage with the community and local resources where possible, we celebrate peoples’ differences and provide equality of opportunity for all without discrimination.